IBG PZL 11.C

warthog9

This is a knockout kit!

I'm totally blown away with the quality of this first release and I'll definitely look forward to any new stuff they do in the future!

Highly recommended to all.

@Rick Griewski unless you really want the additional marking option, it is better to get the standard edition kit and buy the dedicated upgrades separately, especially as the limited edition kit has only the MG barrels, whilst the separate Master set gives more. The Bitskrieg figure, although very similar, is of better quality than the one supplied with the kit.
Here's some more on the available aftermarket products:
- Master Models - detail set (MG barrels, gunsight and Venturi tube): https://www.kfs-miniatures.com/1-32-pzl-p-11c-detail-set-master/
- Yahu Models - instrument panel: https://www.kfs-miniatures.com/1-32-pzl-p-11c-instrument-panel-yahu-models/
- Bitskrieg - Pilot figure: https://www.kfs-miniatures.com/1-32-polish-pilot-pre-wwii-bitskrieg/

That Master set looks very nice, especially the venturi. The kit even beats the Silverwings version. It looks like a real labor of love. Do they love the Karas as much? What will we see next from these guys?

I am as happy or even happier with the detail on this kit as I am with Wingnut WIngs kits. I got a kit from Aviation Megastore, probably just before things really started to shut down. It is a real marvel of injection molded plastic

Tnarg

The kit even beats the Silverwings version. 

This kit is sooo much better than Silverwings. I'm very happy as I managed to sell my Silverwing's P.11 for a good price in January. You won't get good price for it now.

Best Regards,

Krzysztof 

Indeed the IBG P.11C sets new standards for plastic air raft kits. Everything we ever dreamed of about a plastic kit is there.
Except for one thing: the instruction sheet which is over-simplified and often leads to confusion when it doesn’t make you downright frustrated. 

Edited by quang

I am wondering about using the oil cooler parts from Silverwings, if I could use a microscope to assemble them. Maybe one of the decal options would be nice also, but the kit which was pretty nice before is completely outclassed by this new one from IBG. Like you say, it won't be lucrative to sell now.

Tnarg

Edited by Tnarg
spelling

On a whim, I had a look at the Modelimex email link that they sent me, probably because I bought something one time. I looked at IBG/s kits in that shop and saw a very long list of 1/35 and 1/72 armor plus some 1/700 ships, but at the end I saw six different variations of the Karas and a P-24 in Greek markings in 1/72, plus two of their 1/72 P.11 kits. If they have already obsessed enough to design that many in 1.72, might we hope for a Karas in the larger scale, in which they just released the P.11c?

Think happy thoughts, it worked for Peter and Tink,

Tnarg