AMK Announced 1/32 US Missile Set

steel_tiger

4 hours ago, steel_tiger said:

AMK Announced 1/32 US Missile Set on Facebook. Hints at 1/32 F-14.

I commented not so long ago that if this company ever got into our scale it could be a real game changer.

I still stand by that, and a new F-14 Tomcat from them would be totally awesome!  

I still can't believe we're getting all this great stuff now and in the future, I can't keep up with it all!! 

We're so lucky.  :)

12 hours ago, Dragon said:

Well, if AMK did announce a 1/32 Tomcat maybe Tamiya would surprise us like they did with their 1/48 Tomcat! One can hope.....

That would be a worthwhile outcome. 

Frankly, AMK should stick to Eastern European jets which they do marvellously and on time. I don't see the point of them trying to better the imminent Eduard Brassin Phoenix missiles...

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/ED632148?result-token=U2QUQ

...unless they include something useful like a missile trolley.

Tony 

this will be edited to activate the link

Edited by Tony T
link activation

19 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

Given the time it took to their 1/48 kit out, and all the grief over the accuracy, I can’t see them doing a complete 1/32 F-14 kit.  Probably just a weapons set for the existing Tamiya and Trumpeter kits.

Someone commented that the Phoenix was only good on a Tomcat, and asked if they would be doing a 1/32 tomcat. The reply was ;) stay tuned. 

55 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

I would be very grateful if they release a new large scale kitty but think as well they should rather consider the huge MiGs first... 

Agreed!

Not only a Mig 25 Foxbat but an Su-24 Fencer family would also go down very well with this modeller!!!

Long overdue and they would make some great stable mates for the other big Sukhoi's already done.

Exciting times!