Infinity Models SB2C-4 Helldiver update

Jan_G

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 9:11 PM, Tanker459 said:

Wondering if they are doing paint masks for the clear parts

If they don't, Eduard is sure to come to our rescue. I also anticipate Eduard will give us additional aftermarket. This kit is sure to be a good seller, and we're likely to see some nice aftermarket for it from various players.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

Also, looks like we can't quite order it yet (I was sneakily optimistic it would go through). You can get all the way through to PayPal, and then it gives a PayPal error from the vendor. Suppose I'll have to be patient for just a little bit longer.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

3 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

It's available to pre-order (Backorder) from Hannants, nice price also, pretty certain it will come with canopy masks, but no chocolate...

Awesome!  Thanks. I just put it on back order.   This will go over like a fart in church with the wife.  Especially after she moved my entire stash last night to put down new carpet in the basement.  :rofl:    And she told me I needed to liquidate a few as well.  "You know you will never build all of these!"  Yea, but I'll die trying!!

I will be ordering the PE and wing folds when it is made available too.

Edited by ScottsGT

20 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

"You know you will never build all of these!" 

I get that every time the stash is seen. I moved my hobby into the loft room (proper set up room but only accessible via loft ladders) to avoid being seen. Only trouble I now have is the difficulty of getting the newly arrived big boxes of plastic from the front door to said room without being seen !

Anyway, back to the topic, noticed infinity models are now on the future release list with hannants so have added to my never shrinking backorder list the helldiver, vampire and val. Oh dear, more secretive moving of boxes to the loft in the middle of the night......