Infinity Models SB2C-4 Helldiver update

Jan_G

31 minutes ago, Ali62 said:

That is an interesting comment Mirek, why do you say so?

Well Ali, i have to concur, though i've got some "health-restrictions" on using resin and especially GLUEING it, but i've got the HPH Helldiver and this kit is IMHO very good, very detailed and very buildable into a  splendid representation of this aircraft.....

51 minutes ago, Jack said:

Well Ali, i have to concur, though i've got some "health-restrictions" on using resin and especially GLUEING it, but i've got the HPH Helldiver and this kit is IMHO very good, very detailed and very buildable into a  splendid representation of this aircraft.....

So you’re saying you have a kit you cannot build??  I know someone that can build it!  Wink, wink. Nod, nod.....

3 hours ago, Mirek O said:

No fau pax, reality. Resin is better material for capturing details and so on..... . 
we are modelers and we try to make the best possible models, we are not marketers, that is true ...

Well I think your not doing a bad job considering your own appraisal of your marketing.

To offer the 'base' kit and then provide the resin details in sections that the  modeller sees as essential to their build seems a good one to me! 

Why waste all that effort of doing the resin parts when they're perfectly marketable even after the IM kit is available? 

Perhaps as you venture into the other models there could be further opportunities for you there too?

Looking forward to seeing all the new stuff in time!  :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Mirek O said:

No fau pax, reality. Resin is better material for capturing details and so on..... . 
we are modelers and we try to make the best possible models, we are not marketers, that is true ...

I admire your candor. Do you have a price for the new plastic kit, including all of the resin options? Is it comparable to the the full resin kit?

Cheers,

Damian

• 2 weeks later...