Infinity Models SB2C-4 Helldiver update

Jan_G

39 minutes ago, dutik said:

Did IM release anything about the handling of the pre-pre-orders due to the unfinshed homepage mishap?

nothing so far, only that we should check HPH page for updates. I didn't even recieve any answer on my email when asked how should I proceed with the confirmed order

But I think that this will be solved once thay will prepare the web page

Artscale, one of the local distirbutor of HPH kits has listed it as future release with expected availability at the end of june

https://www.artscale.eu/en/1-32-sb2c-4-helldiver.html

jan

Well......seeing all the commotion on this one, i'll just stick with the one i have, the original resin version (showed the fuselage halves some where up in the thread) and seeing the differences in detail i'm happy to go to battle with this one eventually, i'm not in a hurry, actually hoping to do justice to this resin version sometime in the future.......

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Will they be giving away beer in their kits now instead of chocolates?

Kev

Hope so!

Engine looks pretty good! A couple of sprue attachment points to remove, though, or two, or three....

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Do we have a release date yet?

I went to the site with the "countdown clock" - it's reading all zeros - I may have missed something but it doesn't seem to have launched anything yet..... 

• 2 weeks later...