Paul Fisher? Anyone heard from or talked to lately?

Michael931080

Thank you for the update.

I surely hope that Paul and family are able to get the compensation they deserve and are able to recover more. There are more important things in life than modelling.

Meindert

Edited by mydesign

On 3/15/2020 at 7:45 AM, Jennings Heilig said:

Nationwide is a company that is most assuredly NOT on your side, despite their advertising.  Their behavior has been nothing short of shameful, if not downright criminal in this mess.  Never, ever give them your business.  

show me an insurance company that IS on your side when time comes?

I really hope Paul is doing well.  First to loose your home and business, then within a short time later, have to deal with the Corona madness.    Every time I start to whine, I try to remind myself that it could be much, much worse.  

Edited by John1

9 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

I had a total loss from a house fire on 16 December 2013.  Literally a smoking hole in the ground.  At 0800 the following morning the USAA adjuster was there, and within 10 minutes of his arrival, he had put $5000 into my USAA checking account to get me started with the essentials I needed.  Every scrap of paperwork associated with my claim was 100% done, signed, and the money (every cent I was due) in my account on 12 February 2014.

I have nothing but great things to say about USAA homeowner’s insurance.  They never batted an eye about paying what I was due, and in fact, the adjuster went out of his way to make sure what I got was the absolute maximum they could give me.  That’s what service is about.

well, I have nothing to say,well done for them!!!

apparently there are some honest businesses left

Right now I’m watching Homestead Rescue on Discovery Channel.  They are in Paradise rebuilding a homestead for a family.  Guess what they have in common?   Yep, waiting on the insurance company. 

A local auto body repair shop's ads where they are constantly whining about arguing with insurance companies to fix cars right always ends the ad by saying " Remember, they are not on your side, they are not your good neighbor and you are not in good hands"