Brass Undercarriage sets, 1/32 Me262, 1/24 Hawker Typhoon

Ali62

Hi Guys

Two new sets as were requested by quite a few modellers.

The range is growing and I hope by this time next week to have another set available and there is at least two other sets in progress on the bench.

Me262

Me 262 set

https://aerocraftmodels.bigcartel.com/product/messerschmitt-me262-undercarriage-set-revell

Typhoon 1

Typhoon set

https://aerocraftmodels.bigcartel.com/product/airfix-typhoon-undercarriage-set

cheers Ali

Edited by Ali62
Update

We still do the 1/32 legs for the Typhoon on the length of the legs there was a great debate at the time and compared our legs to the example at Hendon which has parts of the engine missing no oil, fuel, racks or ammunition it is a bit short, but we based our legs on combat aircraft  fully fuelled and armed including externals which we thought most modellers would  prefer.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, otis252 said:

The Typhoon gear is showing sold out on your webpage, is this just a temporary thing? Can we go ahead and order the set? Thanks.

Chuck

Hi Chuck

Yes it is a temporary situation, I have put up notes on the products and in the COVID-19 tab. Due to the fact that I am unable to get production from the brass casting company I will be accepting emails for any items that you would like to order. As we have no idea how long the lock down will be in place I do not want to be taking your money and then not being able to supply for possibly months. Most resin products are available and or can still be supplied.

Please email me on aerocraftmodels@gmail.com for any requirements.

Ali