Resources for kit sprues

Daniel460

In my search for a Merlin XX for my Boulton Paul Defiant in 32 scale I found two folks on Ebay selling separate sprues. One had the Lancaster engine sprue and the turret sprue and another had the Tamiya Supermarine Spitfire engine sprue and the engine bearer sprue.:clap2:

May be worth a look if you are needed spares, they have pages of kit sprues....:shrug:

Ebay sellers: Parts plus palace and Scottharv1

Dan

Bought several sprues from them when constructing my HK B-17G, as I needed some parts from the E/F kit to make things a tad more accurate. Was a huge life saver! Will likely use them again, as I need/want to source some HK B-17 propellers for my HobbyBoss B-24J build.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

25 minutes ago, mkd1966 said:

Same here... I agree Mark that 'cpyzz' is very good to deal with - and I have on numerous occasions...

Mike

x3. And his name is Mark, too! Great guy, though I agree it's not always the best value. But if you need it bad, he's a life saver.

Tim

I bought several sprues (1/24 Tamiya Porsche 956, 1/32 F-16C/J clear sprue, 1/32 F-14A clear sprue, etc). from Time Tunnel Models.

Very good prices and excellent service. I think they are the UK importer for Tamiya models.

Sincerely

Pascal