IBG PZL P11c

DrDave

Personally I think it's a great posterboard for the model. It looks pretty awesome from here.

With this being one of the only builds of the model I think it bodes very well for the kits sales.

Personally,

To me FB is the WORST. I mean the bloody worst. Full of a lot of people, opinions and topics I honestly want 0 to do with. I along with others got rid of it long ago.

Thoughts?  Well if your goal is to get a certain number of likes and you aren’t getting what you want here, then go on FB.  Personally, I stopped using FB a couple of years ago, but it’s your call.  I’m not one of those people who begs people to stay when they publicly threaten to leave because of some slight, real or perceived.  Each to his or her own, I say.

I’m sure this sounds harsh to some people, but my feeling is that if someone really wants to go, they just go.  We all choose to participate in the forums or not for our own reasons.  If the forums aren’t meeting your needs, them maybe the right thing to is leave.

Edited by Dave Williams

Thank you for the nice pics, DrDave. :clap2:

One thing though, IMO some general view photos would be also useful as they give us more information than extreme close-ups. 
The surface details are the best I’ve seen so far but cleaning up the sprue attachments is a real chore.:BANGHEAD2:

I like the subtle paint chipping. Can you inform us of the paints you used ( acrylic, lacquer,...)?

Keep on the good work,

Cheers,

Quang