Anybody have any idea of when....

Juggernut

...the Wingnut Wings Fokker Dr.I, F.1/Dr.I early, and Lancs are tentatively scheduled for release?  I'm "attempting" to plan my kit purchases (especially the Lancaster [dambuster]) so as to not strain my finances when the time comes to drop the cash for these.  The F.1/Dr. I (early) and the Dr. I (late) arent' going to be especially difficult but that Lancaster will be a tough one to tackle without a little foresight and coin-in-the-bank.  As I said in another thread, a lot of my disposable income is being allocated/reserved to the purchase of a 2020 Corvette (or maybe a 2021).  These  three kits are primarily the extent of my "planned" purchases this year.  Of course if there's something that pops up and tickles my fancy, I may have to do a little creative financing (aka use the credit card) but it will have to be something spectacular like a 1/32 Tamiya P-47D, P-38J, F6F-3/5 or something along those lines before I'll do that....  I firmly believe I am safe as far as that is concerned.  The chances of Tamiya releasing any of those three kits in 2020 is tantamount to finding a unicorn in my upstairs bathroom.:lol:

Edited by Juggernut

I have heard some factories have started back in China.  However, given that, it will take months for them to get back going into full production so I would venture to say all of it won't be seen until well into summer. 

They were originally slated for mid-late 2020 release. And like folks have already said, lots of factories have been shut down, some may still be shut or not at full capacity.  Hope for it by Telford in November but follow the WNW homepage as that's where you're going to see any information first.

12 hours ago, LSP_Mike said:

No art for the tripes yet, so I'm curious whose planes they'll do. Maybe they do decals for tripes as well.

I'd pretty much guarantee that Voss will be included in the F.I/Dr.I boxing. Aside from that, who knows.

1 hour ago, MikeMaben said:

Originally announced for Q1 2020.

https://www.cybermodeler.com/special/kits/kit_acft_scale.shtml

D500 & D501 D510 in 32 scale????

Excuse me while I go and sing the happy song.......

(It's a long song)...

...YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!! :clap2:

Edited by mpk

3 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

Originally announced for Q1 2020.

https://www.cybermodeler.com/special/kits/kit_acft_scale.shtml

Mid-late was what wingnut were telling people in person when it was announced...

6 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Interesting to see that the late Dr.I has one of MVR's Triplanes on the box art.

And still plenty of MvR airframes and schemes to a duellist boxing and a special release at some point down the line! :-)

8 hours ago, seiran01 said:

Mid-late was what wingnut were telling people in person when it was announced...

And still plenty of MvR airframes and schemes to a duellist boxing and a special release at some point down the line! :-)

You bet. I don't recall the specifics (even though it was discussed here some time back), but I think he flew at least three different tripes, possibly more.