Kitty Hawk Mirage 2000D/N out now

Lothar

They're also available from dawnglocerystore...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/dawngrocerystore?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

...for £72.80 with postage added, though given that little comes from China unnoticed you may get stung about £19 in duty and the handling fee. I've held off pending the end of Covid-19, as I don't want the postal system clogged up with my toys. 

Tony 

Very Tempting, although I've seen it for £60 with free postage from Hong Kong  on UK Ebay I've had very good experiences using dawnglocerystore... in the past 4 orders and not so much as a customs inspections , let alone a charge 

Not yet had one of my dawngrocerystore parcels molested by customs and parcelfarce. I’ve ordered multiple times, several Trumpeter 1/24 kits when I was going through my 1/24 phase. The boxes can come a little knocked about as they tend to wrap them in thin cardboard and tape but that couple with the Chobham armour type Trumpeter boxes I’ve never had the kit itself suffer. I was looking there for a Harrier GR.7 earlier today and there’s a note saying they are away until the end of March. I’ll be getting my Harrier and Mirage there at some point. 

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

Got my shipping notice too.  Need to decide on a load out.  Kind of thinking about a pair of AS30Ls with a targeting pod under the intake and centerline tank.  Another is a belly SCALP load.

The standard configuration with the AS-30L on the -D was assymetrical: AS-30L under right wing, PDLCT under left air intake, center tank and 2200L fuel tank under left wing. Then o, 1 or 2 magic II.

22 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

I think that's the filthiest non-Greek Mirage I've ever  seen.

I think the desert painted ones had recently returned from deployments with a high ops tempo.

Africa.  Chad or that neighborhood.  I checked my records.  I shot these in September of 1994.