Standing Down

LSP_Kevin

Sad news kev but 10 years is a massive innings administering any forum anywhere, but in that time you have managed to create a great meeting place. I certainly hope this doesn’t mean you will be leaving the forum all together, and in stepping down, you will have more time to relax and do the things you enjoy, especially modelling. 

Hi Kevin,

Now, I have to be careful how I put this but I’m glad you’ve made the call.

Over recent years, each time we speak, you’ve been so busy your opportunities to actually build have been greatly restricted.

I hope that with whatever else your life consists of, your decision will assist you in enjoying the hobby from a building perspective and maybe even get back to the odd club meeting where we first met all those years ago. ;)

Thanks for all the hard work and the to the rest of the team to make LSP a regular stop off point when on the net.

Take care

Martin

Hi Kev sorry to see you stepping down but life comes first so you must do what is right for you, hopefully you will now find more time to do the things that you want or need to do.

Hopefully you won't be a stranger on here as I have enjoyed your kit bashing as it closely reminds me of my efforts, so the best of luck to you, and thank you for flying the LSP banner..

Cheers

Dennis