Standing Down

LSP_Kevin

Being a moderator and an admin is very though and it can go very personnal at times and quite often you have to put your reputation on the line

From another forum moderator and admin, you did terrific job and you'll be missed.

You are instrumental in what this forum represent for all of us and you did a terrific job for us all

I think we won't be able to thank you enough for all you've done

Thank you VERY much and like my fellows I hope you will be around showing us that you enjoy the hobby

Well done Kev!

You’ve been head honcho here since I‘ve been a member and your warm welcome was, and still is today, greatly appreciated! Hopefully it will be our good fortune to see more of your builds on the forums if that’s what living at the speed of life allows.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Cheers,

Wolf

I'm fairly new here but you made me feel very welcome immediately, so thank you for that.
I've modded a few forums before so I know the feeling of stepping away, never taken lightly or without reserve. I hope everything is alright and that whatever life has dealt you, you can make a winning hand of it.
This site and community is testament to all the work you've clearly put in, and what you have achieved, I think you should be proud of that definitely.

Good luck and make plenty of lemonade.

Sub

All the bestest Kev

The fact is you’ve always seemed (and been) “on” in the welcoming heart of this forum, I can only begin to imagine the great chunks of time and effort it takes to stay on top of everything as a dedicated mod. 

Happy modelling mate!

Torben