Standing Down

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

It's with no small amount of sadness that I'm posting this today to announce that I'll be stepping down as LSP administrator as soon as I've fulfilled my current set of obligations. The reasons are many and complex, and I won't go in to them here. Suffice it to say that it has been my pleasure to serve the LSP community this past 10 years or so, and that this decision didn't come easily.

Staff have been briefed, and a succession plan is being formulated. I'll be around for as long as that process takes to come to fruition, and will probably remain in the background for technical support and looking after the website. As such, there's no fixed date for this, but most of my moderation duties will cease effective immediately.

As they say in the classics: goodbye, and thanks for all the fish!

Kev

As the rest of the mods have said Kev LSP is one of the best modeling sites on the planet, that attracts some of the most talented modelers anywhere, and you have been a major reason that is factual. A decade or more of voluntary work around here is a long run.

May all your future endeavors be prosperous and happy. You will certainly be missed around here.

As a long-time member of this community, albeit infrequently these last few years, the contributions you have made to the art of 1:32 and this group is second to none. It is with my sincere hopes that you are moving onto and into bigger and better things. I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors and thank you for keeping this group in line.

Jeff Herne

It was a great pleasure meeting you last September in Melbourne for a chat over a coffee, where I gained a little insight into the workload that your position on LSP involves, so quite frankly I’m not surprised at your decision. You have made this forum what it is during my time here, my modelling home and my first “cyber” port of call each morning. 
Thank you for your tireless service, enjoy your “retirement” and happy modelling!

Kev, you have been a legend with all the work you have put into LSP and I can assure you it was always appreciated!

Glad you'll still be around showing us your lovely work and receiving your honest encouragement

Thanks for all you did in those 10 years and......…..lets get some modelling done now aye!

Cheers

Anthony