Would the He 100 cockpit layout follow the He 112?

I have the special hobby He 100 kit and was thinking about adding some extra detail to the cockpit area (at least). I know cockpit pics of this aircraft are few to none, so I was wondering if it would be a logical assumption to think that many of the cockpit details regarding general layout and items found in the He 100 would be at least similar to the He 112?

What do you guys think?

If that is a logical assumption, I can search for He 112 cockpit pics and drawings to come up with rough idea of what the He 100 cockpit would have looked like.

Edited by ChuckT

In a simple word: no. Just to give you a comparison: have a look at the cockpit of a Me 109E and a F and keep in mind this is just an evolution of the same airframe. The He100 was an experimental plane whereas the 112 reached a short production status and was intended to be a front line plane. Last, the rare pictures of both planes confirm such obvious differences between both planes. This does not mean you cannot be inspired by such pictures but take care as the contents and location of items were different. 

On 3/8/2020 at 8:55 AM, MikeMaben said:

Maybe these ...

Those look much more like rivets holding the top panel onto the side. And they look far too small for 1940's technology - how would you change a faulty bulb?

Richard

42 minutes ago, MikeMaben said:

That would be many more rivets than needed for a panel. If they're rivets

they look like button heads , odd for a cockpit panel.

Those could be plastic lenses with the light bulbs below the panel.

:shrug:

Mike, I think your second proposal is very probably the correct one.