Sea Eagle - Pics?

The buccaneer project is progressing , and yes when I have something photogenic I'll post - anyway

I'm working on the 4 Sea Segle missiles that will be hanging off the beast ,so as the title says , does anybody have , or know of pics of the operational missiles,

I have plenty of the Drill rounds carried by the 208 and 12 Sq aircraft on the ~Photoshoot off the Moray coast in 1992 or so , but I'd really like to depict live weapons - anyone help

Ta

colinR

Over on Britmodeller , and consensus is EDSG , with a yellow stripe round the warhead section , but they also confirm tat pics of operational RAF Sea Eagles mounted on Bucs, or indeed anything else are very rare ...

you know I do have a pic of a Hawk T1 with a SEa Eagle mounted on the centre line .. now that's a project for further down the road...:rolleyes:

and thanks fro all the assistance .. I just have to get back to the eternal Brass Origami that is the FlightPath way with missile fins!

colinR

Hi Colin - did you get the intake update from Alan?

On Sea Eagles - does the jet intake cover get blown off just before launch, or is it removed before flight?

And are those aux rockets in the photos just for helicopters, or range boosters applicable to any/all?

No word on the Decals  as yet ,

According to the guys over on Britmodeller  the intake and exhaust covers were released as part of the firing process when the missile is fired so I guess that you'll never see a Sea Eagle without an intake cover  while its's on the ground., unless its's under test 

CR