Lemkits 1:32 Su-9 - in work

upor

Greetings friends. Our new models are getting ready for production. As I reported earlier, one of them is the Su-9 (1946).
Reading the posts of my colleagues, I understand that it is becoming increasingly difficult to continue to support production with a drop in interest in our hobby. I am well aware that the Su-9 will not be a bestseller)). But those people who receive and deliver it in their collections will have a really unique product.
Many consider the Su-9 a copy of the Me-262, but the resemblance is really undeniable and the engines on the Su-9 were German. But if you look closely, these are completely different and engineering solutions. In general, if Su-9 appears in your collection next to the Me262, and a little later, Kikka - it will be just cool).
Also, no matter what, we continue to work on the Vampire.
And in the near future we will begin to sell some modifications of the existing Yak-25K/S models (with missiles RS-2U and R-8), and two more versions of the Hs-293 - versions of the Hs-293C and Hs-293D.
Thank you all for your interest in our work.
And take care of yourself!

On 3/5/2020 at 4:12 PM, Out2gtcha said:

So I take it we are talking about THIS:

Su-9-1946.svg

and not THIS? :

1920px-Sukhoi_Su-9.svg.png

I will be buying one.  Anything Soviet.  I'd love to have BOTH of these Su-9's.  Keep them coming and I will keep buying.  My MiG-9 is almost finished!