EE Lightning - Echelon vacuform

mozart

39 minutes ago, Scotsman said:

Wow .. superb job Max

Thanks Colin. I had to make the white circles a bit larger than intended to accommodate the 56 Squadron Firebird transfer supplied with the kit, but who’ll know! :coolio:

On 8/4/2020 at 1:01 PM, Troy Molitor said:

Oh wow.  That looks amazing.   Well done Max.  

Thanks Troy, more work on it tomorrow. My paint has arrived and I spent the afternoon reorganising my model room (it’s officially our Craft Room because my wife sews and embroiders and things there) but really it’s my model room! I’ve made more space and gained better light. 

13 hours ago, Shawn M said:

well done Max, keep at 'er you're alllllmost there

Thanks Shawn. I seriously doubt it will be completely finished before the end date but I’ll ask for it to be transferred to WiP. Hoping to get the wing leading edges and a few more bits and bobs done today. 

44 minutes ago, Iain said:

I'm still working on the canopy pattern Max - haven't forgotten about you!

Iain

I didn't for one second think you had Iain!! :)  As you can see from my reply to Shawn I'm not anticipating being able to finish before the end date so not quite so much pressure, but I'd like your canopy of course. :D

14 minutes ago, Anthony in NZ said:

Hey Max, quick question....

The Lightning had Speys?  Are the 'guts' of the burner cans similar to the Phantom Speys?

I wish I could help you Anthony but to be quite honest I haven't the foggiest idea!!  I know nothing.........:shrug::crying: