Bandai K2SO

Neo

Here is a little change of pace, i got a bunch of the Bandai Star wars kits, and since my 6 year old daughter is a huge fan we built this one together

The kits are really amazing so we setup on the kitchen table with a sprue cutter some mixed nail files and we built it together. So much fun. 

Once K2 was all built i decided i wanted to make him look a little banged up.  Started with a sponge and some humbrol aluminium made so random patches then i applied a mat coat. 

For oine my mat coat was so mat that he would literally look dark even in a lit up space! so i applied a small coat of Alclad light sheen

To finish off i did some grey panel line was then pulled out the AK Track weathering set, and applied some rust, fresh oil stains and some engine grime

Im super happy with the results and cant wait to build more. Im also hunting for more bandai kits!!

Note :  The blaster is from the Bandai ShoreTrooper kit

108BFiN.jpg

Pu6f95i.jpg

tpZvs3W.jpg

KsnZ4X5.jpg

IM4K63d.jpg

Edited by Neo

Wow awesome! I’m all in on the Bandai Star Wars line. Dangerous for my wallet but I find them a relieving relaxing build. And one can go to town or just from the box and they look phenomenal. Great for you for sharing our favorite activity with your daughter!

jimbo