Sirkosky H.34 Helicopter.

shark64

20 hours ago, scvrobeson said:

Every update, I keep thinking there's no way he can out-do himself, but he always does.  Simply exceptional Oliver.  I don't know how you do it, but you're a master.

Matt 

Matt, i am trying to improve on some of the stuff i am not comfortable with.  My dream on day is to do an all scratch helicopter.....Like the gazelle.

Thanks for the comments.

1 hour ago, Jennings Heilig said:

How in the world do you guys keep your interest up on builds like this?  My attention span is measured in nanoseconds these days.  I have the best of intentions but OOH SHINY THING! :)

well, thats an awesome question and since my last model took over 5 years to finish I am afraid i dont have an answer for you.    The only thing i can think of being  Patient.  Maybe think of it as a good book you cant put down until the end.

10 hours ago, shark64 said:

well, thats an awesome question and since my last model took over 5 years to finish I am afraid i dont have an answer for you.    The only thing i can think of being  Patient.  Maybe think of it as a good book you cant put down until the end.

Part of it is not to build 'a helicopter'. I doubt you were thinking about all the details of the tail rotor while you built the engine - you got on and made the engine. Breaking a project down into separate projects makes the job possible

Otherwise you'd just go mad

Richard

Nope, I give up....This is superlative building on a wholly different level. 

There are certain things I feel quite comfortable doing but scratchbuilding most certainly isn't one of them. This is miniature engineering. 

keep up the great work.