Sirkosky H.34 Helicopter.

shark64

Hi

as everybody here , I am speechless by your conversion ,  by the slightest detail here and there , really a masterpiece .....

I have one question : is the cockpit layout in your version ,the same as the HU 5 Wessex ? thanks

Alain

On 2/14/2022 at 11:04 PM, alain11 said:

Hi

as everybody here , I am speechless by your conversion ,  by the slightest detail here and there , really a masterpiece .....

I have one question : is the cockpit layout in your version ,the same as the HU 5 Wessex ? thanks

Alain

Yes and no if that makes sense. Instrument panel and center Cockpit layout is different as well as cyclics, collectives and overhead panel.

Okay , thank you for your answer ...in fact , I am looking for a picture of the rear HU 5 bulkhead ,( yours is well "busy") I think there are a lot of things that can be added , indeed , details provided by "Fly" are poor in this area 

Alain

2 hours ago, alain11 said:

Okay , thank you for your answer ...in fact , I am looking for a picture of the rear HU 5 bulkhead ,( yours is well "busy") I think there are a lot of things that can be added , indeed , details provided by "Fly" are poor in this area 

Alain

are you doing the Wessex Fly Kit?if so check out Adriatic models, they have what you need for an H.34. to detail the cockpit area.

• 3 weeks later...

Oliver, I literally laugh when I see your updates, because they are so incredible.  It's not just the scratch building and your excellent painting, it's "the modeling package", if you get what I mean.  Your photography is great too, including close-ups, which confirms your awesome skills.

Cheers,

Chuck