Sirkosky H.34 Helicopter.

shark64

2 hours ago, scvrobeson said:

Forgive my ignorance, but is there something between the transmission and the tube at the back of the engine bay?

Matt 

Nope

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, shark64 said:

The only version of an H.34 in 1/32 coming soon.

First test shot.

That's Wonderfull, wanted to do an MLD SH-34J or UH-34J for a long time. Thanks for posting this. Any prognosis on ETA?

Edited by Grunticus

6 minutes ago, Grunticus said:

That's Wonderfull, wanted to do an MLD SH-34J or UH-34J for a long time. Thanks for posting this. Any prognosis on ETA?

a lot more to be done. all the details on the surface. dont have ETA yet but will post once done.

3 minutes ago, shark64 said:

a lot more to be done. all the details on the surface. dont have ETA yet but will post once done.

Forgive my ignorance, but will this be a conversion for the Fly kit? If so, I'm going to get one now :D

BTW, this build is simply amazing. Your skills are on another level. It must be very gratifying just looking at the model IRL.

10 minutes ago, Grunticus said:

Forgive my ignorance, but will this be a conversion for the Fly kit? If so, I'm going to get one now :D

BTW, this build is simply amazing. Your skills are on another level. It must be very gratifying just looking at the model IRL.

Yes you will need to use the wessex from fly models.

19 hours ago, Landrotten Highlander said:

Which version is best?  ar Hannants they have a HC.2, a HU.5 and a HAS.1/HAS.3/HAS.31 version.

Thanks for any pointers.

The plastic is the same in both HC.2 and HU.5 kits, the HAS kits have been in the pipeline for some time. 

Really nice work on the conversation.