Instructions Needed

voncooperstein

I have the kit - I think? (Bf.109E ??) ... but I'll need a few days to drag it out of the stash and scan the sheet for you ...

If you get them before the weekend please post here otherwise I'll try to scan ASAP 

Rog :)

10 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

Is this the kit that has the Romanian decals? Or I’d this fact unknown?

i think I have the instructions in my long ago pile

Slovakian, not Romanian, unless there was another issue I've missed.

Second half of post deleted - just realised I didn't actually answer the question.

Edited by MikeC

1 minute ago, MikeMaben said:

I know where the site is, I just can't find where the instructions (products) are.

Thanks anyway Mike.

Just realised that I hadn't answered your question, and you posted as I was altering my post: my apologies.

Edited by MikeC

So to try and answer it, I just searched on "Bf109E", narrowed it down to "full kits"/"Matchbox"/"1/32", and it came up with three seemingly identical entries.  The link to the instructions is on the third.  https://www.scalemates.com/kits/matchbox-pk-502-messerschmitt-bf-109e-3--543333

9 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

OK Darin , where is that located on the Scalemates site ?

I couldn't find it after scrounging around for 10 minutes.

8 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

This is a typical issue on Scalemates. So check all the pages related to the various releases of a kit and often have also a look at the pages in different languages as the contents may be very variable with regard to the links to reviews, availability of scanned instructions, etc. etc. 

Often their page(s) with instructions linked to them come up just by Googling:

Matchbox 109 32 instructions scalemates

That saves having to go through their entire 'timeline' links (which admittedly only takes a few seconds anyway). Not many Scalemates pages have the instructions, yet, but it is an ok starting place for older/esoteric kits. If that doesn't work, drop the 'scalemates' search term to broaden the search results.

Of course, most mainstream kit instructions can still be sourced from https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/

HTH,

D