Test Shots of Latest S.O.W. Landing Gear Products

D.B. Andrus

We have some test shots of new products to share. It will be a few weeks before they can be offered for sale, but a little preview can't hurt!

Grumman TBF/M-3 "Avenger" MLGS 007 (Trumpeter kit)

jSeZeI.png

Douglas SBD-1/2/3/5 "Dauntless"  MLGS 008 (Trumpeter kit)

m3n5o5.png

Note: The brake lines are molded in place as with the original kit part.

North American P-51D "Mustang"  MLGS 009 (Revell kit)

pkR8xV.png

Nakajima Ki-84 "Hayate"  MLGS 010 (Hasegawa kit)

pbUtsO.png

Kyushu J7W1 "Shinden"  MLGS 011 (Zoukei-Mura kit)

DDDYYs.png

Note: This is only an example of the main gear leg. The nose gear leg is coming soon.

Thanks for taking a look. Happy to answer any questions!

D.B.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, nmayhew said:

Hi

Any news on the Spitfire Mk I/II for the Revell kit please?

thanks

Nick 

Hi Nick

The second group: TBF(T), SBD(T), P-51D(R), Ki-84(H) and Shinden(Z-M) is in the mold-making phase with production to begin within a week.

The Spitfire Mk I/II(R) is scheduled for the third group of gear to be developed, along with the Me 262(R), He 162(R), P-38(T), the P-47's(T), A-4 Shyhawk(T) and B-24(HB). As soon as test shots are ready I'll post in a new thread on Vendor's Board.

Thanks for your interest.

D.B.

Skyhawk???  OMG you just made my day!  Careful you don't copy the Trumpy ones as they are too long andhave another couple of issues.

I have a set of the white metal legs from the Hasegawa 'Hi-Grade' OA-4M which are much more accurate, just the surface texture is a bit rough.  I could send you my set if you like?

36 minutes ago, Anthony in NZ said:

Skyhawk???  OMG you just made my day!  Careful you don't copy the Trumpy ones as they are too long andhave another couple of issues.

I have a set of the white metal legs from the Hasegawa 'Hi-Grade' OA-4M which are much more accurate, just the surface texture is a bit rough.  I could send you my set if you like?

PM sent.

Cheers,

D.B.

2 hours ago, D.B. Andrus said:

Hi Nick

The second group: TBF(T), SBD(T), P-51D(R), Ki-84(H) and Shinden(Z-M) is in the mold-making phase with production to begin within a week.

The Spitfire Mk I/II(R) is scheduled for the third group of gear to be developed, along with the Me 262(R), He 162(R), P-38(T), the P-47's(T), A-4 Shyhawk(T) and B-24(HB). As soon as test shots are ready I'll post in a new thread on Vendor's Board.

Thanks for your interest.

D.B.

Skyhawk....., great!!!:wub: