Lukgraph DH 89 Rapide

27 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

Besides the old but good Ian Allan booklet and the Air Britain compendium, is there any good book covering the military use of the Dragon Rapide?

None that I know of Thierry, just snippets here and there. Are you looking for anything in particular? 

1 hour ago, mozart said:

None that I know of Thierry, just snippets here and there. Are you looking for anything in particular? 

Not really. I was just wondering. I'm sometimes surprised seeing how some mythical planes have been so badly documented. 

Still waiting  for mine sent 25 May Parcelforce saying yet to arrive in uk?, how long did you uk guys have to wait from delivery notice to doorstep please

Bob

thanks Max a bit more to worry about, I had some masks coming from Oregon US royal mail says they have not entered the UK yet and were sent on 11 may, the aircraft can't still be up there

and that's just a A4 photo envelope

Bob

Mine is on its way, Lucaz emailed me and said my kit could only be sent via surface mail, so that's 4 to 8 weeks minimum. I am in Australia.

So rule of thumb is be patient, it will get here eventually

Thanks guys, had a bit of news my Dragon has arrived at the main hub in UK so should not be long now

my other parcel from Oregon has arrived in the USA,  I'm a bit confused sent from Oregon on 11 May not yet arrived in UK, then to be told its now in the USA???

Does that mean that Oregon is no longer in America???

Bob