Lukgraph DH 89 Rapide

mozart

Still waiting  for mine sent 25 May Parcelforce saying yet to arrive in uk?, how long did you uk guys have to wait from delivery notice to doorstep please

Bob

thanks Max a bit more to worry about, I had some masks coming from Oregon US royal mail says they have not entered the UK yet and were sent on 11 may, the aircraft can't still be up there

and that's just a A4 photo envelope

Bob

Mine is on its way, Lucaz emailed me and said my kit could only be sent via surface mail, so that's 4 to 8 weeks minimum. I am in Australia.

So rule of thumb is be patient, it will get here eventually

Thanks guys, had a bit of news my Dragon has arrived at the main hub in UK so should not be long now

my other parcel from Oregon has arrived in the USA,  I'm a bit confused sent from Oregon on 11 May not yet arrived in UK, then to be told its now in the USA???

Does that mean that Oregon is no longer in America???

Bob 

28 minutes ago, elric said:

Thanks guys, had a bit of news my Dragon has arrived at the main hub in UK so should not be long now

my other parcel from Oregon has arrived in the USA,  I'm a bit confused sent from Oregon on 11 May not yet arrived in UK, then to be told its now in the USA???

Does that mean that Oregon is no longer in America???

Bob 

Where or who in Oregon are the masks coming from? I am headed back there next week, if we aren't locked down again!

I had a package from MIG/Ammo in Spain made it all the way to my local post office and was given an out for delivery notice on the tracking app. But instead it went back to Spain. :angry2:

Turned out MIG repeated my name in the address line so no street address, and the local PO does not know me yet. Finally got the package last week after a three month wait.

On 6/16/2020 at 12:53 PM, Julien D said:

Mine arrived today and it looks gorgeous in the box.

Did I hear someone was doing AA Decals for this?

Julien

I hope someone does some Civilian decals or even masks..I like everything about the kit,except the markings choice. Sorry if it sounds negative,no disrespect meant.