PZL P.11c 1/32 IBG Models

Flachenty

The project has been completed, so it's time for the gallery.
The model was made of prototype moldings.

Thanks to the cooperation with Yahu and Master, I was able to equip the model with add-ons that these companies will offer to valorise this aircraft (dashboards, rifles, Venturi tube).

I made some elements myself: cables, propeller blades, wing container for ammunition and elements of the inside of the wing).

I painted the model with Bilmodel Makers and Hataka paints.

The markings were made using masks of our own production (thanks Marco).

Photos of the first test model and workshop can be viewed here: 

I invite you to watch.

c50XHtU9bezIcIcfmG_PzvvyQvr67vgl4gysUW1jIWFIp-EyFmPjjYUs81a2Egyhm10P3AoIiy5fny6Za7Q7qZe4HMhhZDUOGSeLT-lY41vrq4uile_1zGPPkjxAmrBv3-l0e6d2DY9aH8JpkcABN2v9s8vjeZ2jHfI_Ndgnbdnocw55nscP8yge5RMkJOCffqHiPao81-wWM4eNw8aZtyDzEiQbC5UHI9sipkJJXLLQktIvED2y3H-wY4QqeqbwsWc3KuFu1av1rwOcg5h7uutCP70uMCQOLNzDOhy7hGLlqAegdXFtGtys2bPNIVcRBOwSPm_92Me6v489RukeiXYB-JKO55x-ON0kM1VkL5Dn1uY_n12-7J1dFxSLTkmcGhB_Nm0oI8rkGpvh8gK1GphSN8tNvu4cB4bA3vQY5xV9gFh5DcV6ICd27jW-qG3A-vOjBcOUeIOqE6VmTuwPc9A5kjpE4zpXLmvTr3WqEVk-vUWjc65RcgqzfEK0aSc67HkljQmpAWivS2STekwfRNZ0rgtitrwm33hi8sNXMsKr_UreYDNyJ7y786DYEMpjPraH3OA-BwjdQJorQuP34A-Odr5YhcQmFvHEfC9feAstfKLaNogzaa3s0Hahei4cjEQgtobKVmKP7scLw4eSABQAyTU1wehcoNO4y65IbH8Uo2Doj2jNsBnNs9PEoT4XOoMi-tcf5AatifB8BhnTS7RdO2yEXrb84Qlwf1OnVfDA9VJ1Gm4pY8_3

Edited by Flachenty

That is just superb! Such a gorgeous detailed kit and built to a very high standard! Beautiful work, thank you for sharing it with us.

I am so looking forward to getting my hands on this. I never thought I would see a 1/32 injection moulded kit of the P.11! Very excited!

Richard

Edited by R Palimaka

My very first WW2 1/72 model was the Revell PZL, and at that time i would  never have imagined this lovely 1/32 version to be present somewhere in the future, just AWESOME!!!

As if i'm looking at the real aircraft which is inviting me to get it into the air..........

Jack