1/24 fighter jets

periklis_sale

theres the Airfix Harrier

Failing that then IIRC, in the seventies, I think Airfix released a Harrier

but if you can find that and look elsewhere, you might just be able to find a Harrier, Made by a company called Airfix…………………………..

other than those 3, its just the Airfix Harrier.....

Edited by Markjames1968

3 hours ago, periklis_sale said:

Hi guys 

I was wondering what is available in the market in 1/24 fighter jets?

Cheers 

Slightly offtopic, but this is probably the best place to ask as it's recent. Your signature, appears to have some kind of hotlink prevention on it. I see this in some older threads so I assume it's a photobucket thing... is there something wrong my-end, or am I not "premium" on PB enough? or... is it literally just them stopping hotlinking?
In older threads I notice you can't even click through to the image on PB, it's just... gone (seems rubbish) :(

Sorry to steal your topic, but it's bugging me and your signature is the most recent example of this I've seen.

2 hours ago, Subodai said:

Slightly offtopic, but this is probably the best place to ask as it's recent. Your signature, appears to have some kind of hotlink prevention on it. I see this in some older threads so I assume it's a photobucket thing... is there something wrong my-end, or am I not "premium" on PB enough? or... is it literally just them stopping hotlinking?
In older threads I notice you can't even click through to the image on PB, it's just... gone (seems rubbish) :(

Sorry to steal your topic, but it's bugging me and your signature is the most recent example of this I've seen.

The only thing I see in the OPs sig is the link to what looks like his YouTube channel?

If you had/have a PB account in the past and you have not kept it up or paid up on it recently since they went to their new pay structure, you get blurred images and Im assuming too, broken links.  In this case however I only see the YT vid link, which works for me. 

I think Airfix should consider 1/24 jets, particularly subjects like trainers, Gnat, JP, Hawk etc. 

I'd be fairly confident a 'Red Arrows' marked Gnat/Hawk in this scale would be a good initial sales opener too!

The old 1/24 Harrier is well past it's sell by date IMHO, and a newly tooled  version would not go amiss either.

1/24 scale E.E Lightning anybody?  :wub:

8 minutes ago, Royboy said:

I think Airfix should consider 1/24 jets, particularly subjects like trainers, Gnat, JP, Hawk etc. 

I'd be fairly confident a 'Red Arrows' marked Gnat/Hawk in this scale would be a good initial sales opener too!

The old 1/24 Harrier is well past it's sell by date IMHO, and a newly tooled  version would not go amiss either.

Hell yes! 

20 minutes ago, Royboy said:

No, no, no, no, no, no.....

Yes.

There is the Airfix Sea Harrier too. 

I'd rather Airfix do a 1/24 low back bubbletop Griffon Spitty and have a firm like Kinetic do a 1/32 SHAR, although a large E E Lightning could renew possible interest in modelling with baco foil.

Tony 

3 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

The only thing I see in the OPs sig is the link to what looks like his YouTube channel?

If you had/have a PB account in the past and you have not kept it up or paid up on it recently since they went to their new pay structure, you get blurred images and Im assuming too, broken links.  In this case however I only see the YT vid link, which works for me. 

Looks like it's been changed since my comment. Nevermind