Jump to content
periklis_sale

1/24 fighter jets

Recommended Posts

theres the Airfix Harrier

 

Failing that then IIRC, in the seventies, I think Airfix released a Harrier

 

but if you can find that and look elsewhere, you might just be able to find a Harrier, Made by a company called Airfix…………………………..

 

other than those 3, its just the Airfix Harrier.....

Edited by Markjames1968

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, periklis_sale said:

Hi guys 

I was wondering what is available in the market in 1/24 fighter jets?

Cheers 


Slightly offtopic, but this is probably the best place to ask as it's recent. Your signature, appears to have some kind of hotlink prevention on it. I see this in some older threads so I assume it's a photobucket thing... is there something wrong my-end, or am I not "premium" on PB enough? or... is it literally just them stopping hotlinking?
In older threads I notice you can't even click through to the image on PB, it's just... gone (seems rubbish) :(

Sorry to steal your topic, but it's bugging me and your signature is the most recent example of this I've seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Subodai said:


Slightly offtopic, but this is probably the best place to ask as it's recent. Your signature, appears to have some kind of hotlink prevention on it. I see this in some older threads so I assume it's a photobucket thing... is there something wrong my-end, or am I not "premium" on PB enough? or... is it literally just them stopping hotlinking?
In older threads I notice you can't even click through to the image on PB, it's just... gone (seems rubbish) :(

Sorry to steal your topic, but it's bugging me and your signature is the most recent example of this I've seen.
 

 

The only thing I see in the OPs sig is the link to what looks like his YouTube channel?

 

If you had/have a PB account in the past and you have not kept it up or paid up on it recently since they went to their new pay structure, you get blurred images and Im assuming too, broken links.  In this case however I only see the YT vid link, which works for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Airfix should consider 1/24 jets, particularly subjects like trainers, Gnat, JP, Hawk etc. 

I'd be fairly confident a 'Red Arrows' marked Gnat/Hawk in this scale would be a good initial sales opener too!

The old 1/24 Harrier is well past it's sell by date IMHO, and a newly tooled  version would not go amiss either.

1/24 scale E.E Lightning anybody?  :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Royboy said:

I think Airfix should consider 1/24 jets, particularly subjects like trainers, Gnat, JP, Hawk etc. 

I'd be fairly confident a 'Red Arrows' marked Gnat/Hawk in this scale would be a good initial sales opener too!

The old 1/24 Harrier is well past it's sell by date IMHO, and a newly tooled  version would not go amiss either.

1/24 scale E.E Lightning anybody?  :wub:

Hell yes! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Royboy said:

I think Airfix should consider 1/24 jets, particularly subjects like trainers, Gnat, JP, Hawk etc. 

I'd be fairly confident a 'Red Arrows' marked Gnat/Hawk in this scale would be a good initial sales opener too!

The old 1/24 Harrier is well past it's sell by date IMHO, and a newly tooled  version would not go amiss either.

1/24 scale E.E Lightning anybody?  :wub:

No, no, no, no, no, no.....

 

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

There is the Airfix Sea Harrier too. 

 

I'd rather Airfix do a 1/24 low back bubbletop Griffon Spitty and have a firm like Kinetic do a 1/32 SHAR, although a large E E Lightning could renew possible interest in modelling with baco foil.

 

Tony 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

 

The only thing I see in the OPs sig is the link to what looks like his YouTube channel?

 

If you had/have a PB account in the past and you have not kept it up or paid up on it recently since they went to their new pay structure, you get blurred images and Im assuming too, broken links.  In this case however I only see the YT vid link, which works for me. 


Looks like it's been changed since my comment. Nevermind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...