Revell P-51B wheels up - FINISHED by James Rademaker!!!

BiggTim

15 hours ago, chrish said:

The models I lose interest in, for whatever reasons, usually die a humane death. My club members refer to it as "Chris's happy dance" where the model gets broken by hand into manageable parts, placed in an (empty) model box (Revell end openers work best as they are more like cardboard bags than boxes) then placed on a hard surface (aggregate walkway in my case) and walked on/ jumped on until the crunching stops....very very therapeutic! Some basic tools may be required for clean up...broom dust pan etc. then into the outdoor bin.

You make take from this what you will but, it works for me.

5 hours ago, BiggTim said:

Been there, done that, many times!

aYbUzSd.jpg

• BiggTim changed the title to Revell P-51B wheels up - FINISHED by James Rademaker!!!

About a year ago, I gave this model to Jim Rademaker, who finished it. He did such an amazing job, I have to show it off for him (he does not have a hosting service yet)

Just a fantastic build!! (Hopefully, the images will load this time)

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpgimage7.jpg

Edited by BiggTim

• BiggTim changed the title to Revell P-51B wheels up
  • BiggTim changed the title to Revell P-51B wheels up - FINISHED by James Rademaker!!!

Tim, thanks for posting this for me. As your preamble states, you did all the heavy lifting on this build,I just nudged it over the finish line. I’m going to look into the link you sent me for future posting on our site. I’ve never done that before and it’s kind of intimidating. I was fun to work on your model and finish it off. True teamwork. 

Jim