Pictures of F-104 with AIM-7

I am searching for F-104 with AIM-7. Is it Italian or not, I don't mind either. AFAIK, Turkish Air Force had some 104s from Italy, they might have examples too. As mentioned - it doesn't matter which, only the combo is important.
Thanx for the picture, I have that one in my collection.

21 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

f104s.jpg

0194648.jpg?v=v40

Thank you, seems that you have posted 2, one is not visible. This one I have too.

19 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

At the risk of sounding flippant, have you tried Google?   Seriously, you can come up with dozens of images with one search.

Of course.
I am looking for something rare. By the way dozens of F-104 with AIM-7s is something that I haven't found on google. Nor Bing.

Edited by Eagle Driver

10 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

So what exactly are you looking for?  Your OP isn't specific if it's something specific you're after.  You just said an F-104 with a Sparrow.

Pictures of F-104 with AIM-7s from different angles is what I am looking for. 
Different configurations, with fuel tanks with AIM-9s, without anything, whatever.
With the new Italeri LS 104, this should be helpful for more than just me I guess.

Have you looked at sites like airliners.net and searched for F-104S?  Or looked through photos at 916-starfighter.de or other F-104 sites?

For configuration, the pylons under the intake were not used operationally.  They only appeared for static displays or testing.  The max missile load would therefore be two Sparrow/Aspide under the wings and Sidewinders on the wingtip.  You’d definitely need the underwing tanks, or it would be a short ride.  A common realistic load was a Sparrow/Aspide under one wing and a Sidewinder under the other, plus tip tanks.

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Italy-Air-Force/Lockheed-Aeritalia-F-104S-ASA-Starfighter/2475143/L?qsp=eJwtjEEKwkAMRe%2BStYKiuOhOF2514QVC8tFidYYkUIfSuztTunv/fXgTSfoGfvEoGdSRg01etKHMxh%2BnbqI3yphMK9N1u98dvb6eLC6lGuXAWQQ5oKu/mcLaBZcl9GzhQ0PYfV2nOrX3PPBSQXA/0Dz/AVoHLlw%3D

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Italy-Air-Force/Lockheed-Aeritalia-F-104S-ASA-Starfighter/2261912/L?qsp=eJwtjDEKAkEMRe%2BSWkFxsdhOC1stvEBIPrq4OkMS0GHZuzuz2r3/PryJJL0Cn7iWDOrJwSZ3WlFm46dTP9ED5Z1MK9Npvd10Xl9PFsdSjXLgIIIc0L8/m8LaBZcldGvhriHs8lu7fZ06eB55qSB4GGmev1otLl0%3D

Edited by Dave Williams

48 minutes ago, Chek said:

While the subject is fresh, does anyone have a clear photo or graphic of the text on the radome anti-dazzle panel on AMI (Italian) Starfighters, please?

http://www.drivefly.it/walkaround/lockheed-f-104-asa-starfighter-special/img/lockheed-f-104-asa-starfighter-special-03.jpg