HpH Models comes to plastic !!

FCM

16 hours ago, Jack said:

Didn't i read somewhere before,  that indeed e.g. the SR-71A would still be one of the few resin 1/32 kits to be released ? Somewhere in the future of course.....

Yes, but I wish it was going to be in plastic!  

16 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Pretty certain the Vampire is a jet... :rolleyes:

I didn't see T.11 so it didn't register.

Tony 

1 hour ago, IainCleland said:

Too bad, I much prefer resin, which is pretty much all that I build.

HpH resin is not bad as the resin itself goes IMHO. The HpH resin delivery method (a system of laying small and large parts out in a "resin pool" with parts to be cut out and resin pool later sanded off each and every part with no way of really knowing when too much sanding is too much) is what normally gets people.

I like resin as well, and have built my fair share of nice resin kits.  None besides HpH used this resin pool method, which is one of the main reasons their resin kits can be very trying to build to fruition. 

7 hours ago, LSP_Mike said:

Wait, don't modelers use a LOT of resin to correct the trumpy kit as it is?

I'm progressing on the perhaps mistaken belief that Infinity plastic kits will cost less than the HpH resin equivalents.

And be easier to glue together — after all, they have to be made to fit (mostly), surely (logically) ?

But maybe both premises are entirely naive.

Tony 

Will definitely be after the Val.  This one for me has long been overdue!  The plastic Helldiver was to have bomb bay molded closed.  I have two resin kits of Helldiver in stash.  Believe bomb bay open on resin kit.  If so, maybe will keep them to enhance plastic kit if compatibility reasonable.  If no more resin, maybe these kits will become collectible at any rate?