HpH Models comes to plastic !!

FCM

I would be in for an Me410 in a heart beat. Have an I.D. vac in the stash which I've had for 25 years, I keep looking at it every now and then and putting it back. I built a Ki45 Nick from the I.D. vacform  about 3 years ago and that obviously prompted Zoukei-Mura to tool up their version so maybe if I build the Me410, you know the rest. No need to thank me.

TRF

On 2/9/2020 at 9:15 PM, Tony T said:

Yes, we knew about this but it's nice to see some plastic

Pity the Beaufighter is bottom of the list and there are no jets. Their intended SR-71A in plastic would be one of the wonders of the world!

Tony 

There is the Vampire. That and the Beaufighter just hit my wish list. 

6 hours ago, fastterry said:

I would be in for an Me410 in a heart beat. Have an I.D. vac in the stash which I've had for 25 years, I keep looking at it every now and then and putting it back. I built a Ki45 Nick from the I.D. vacform  about 3 years ago and that obviously prompted Zoukei-Mura to tool up their version so maybe if I build the Me410, you know the rest. No need to thank me.

TRF

You could at least get it started Terry  ugqJhBO.gif

:hi:

I wont be buying any HpH plastic until I've seen something built on here. Having built a couple of their resin kits hopefully they will be a little easier than the resin. Do we know if they will be stopping production of the resin kits and are they moving these over to plastic or not as there are still a coue of these resin kits I would like 

Regards. Andy 

14 minutes ago, monthebiff said:

I wont be buying any HpH plastic until I've seen something built on here. Having built a couple of their resin kits hopefully they will be a little easier than the resin.

Agreed on both accounts for sure. The ease of IM building is pretty much the ONLY reason Id buy anther, as the resin kits are about as detailed and well appointed as any kit there is out there................they are just super duper hard/time consuming/bewildering to build. 

36 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

There is only 1 FULLY irresistible subject from HpH resin to plastic IM for me....................

There are some others that I would like to have, and still may buy, but only 1 I will have to get in IM. 

Okay, I'll bite... what is it? :-)

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA