HpH Models comes to plastic !!

FCM

:yahoo:

"News directly quoted by Mirek of HpH Models.

Infinity Models will be the brand for injection molded planes from HpH.

First kit will be the 1/32 SB2C Helldiver. Release is scheduled for 2nd quarter of 2020. First production run will be 1000 kits.

Planned for the future are in 1/32 scale:

DH. Vampire Mk.3/ Mk.5,

Westland Wyvern,

Aichi D3A Val,

Savoia-Marchetti SM.79,

Douglas A-20 Havoc

and Bristol Beaufighter Mk.X.

There will be no more new resin kits from HpH except some large model projects like the Me-323 Gigant and maybe SR-71 in 1/32."

84972672_3225218397493393_29013566487590

84965687_3225215867493646_18067099562090

Edited by FCM

Yes, we knew about this but it's nice to see some plastic

Pity the Beaufighter is bottom of the list and there are no jets. Their intended SR-71A in plastic would be one of the wonders of the world!

Tony 

Edited by Tony T
to activate link

50 minutes ago, Tony T said:

Pity the Beaufighter is bottom of the list and there are no jets. Their intended SR-71A in plastic would be one of the wonders of the world!

Tony 

My thoughts as well..would jump at a Beaufighter.    

1 hour ago, Tony T said:

Tony 

Didn't i read somewhere before,  that indeed e.g. the SR-71A would still be one of the few resin 1/32 kits to be released ? Somewhere in the future of course.....

Edited by Jack

I'd need a Beuf, Val and a Havoc to start.....but I'd definitely need to get an idea/see a build review of the fit on the new plastic kits prior to any purchases.

If they ever put out an injection molded version of their resin F7F, that would likely be the only kit I'd buy sight unseen.

8 hours ago, Tony T said:

Tony 

Vampire???  I'll be getting one of these for sure.  Perfect companion to my 2 Meteors, and an interesting looking plane as well.  But there's others on the list that look good too.

Cheers,

Michael

I'll be in for a Vampire for sure. Surprised somebody like PCM or Special Hobby haven't done one as it is a small aircraft, ideal for 1/32. Maybe in for a Wyvern for the weird factor. I spent 3 years back in 2015 turning a Revell Beau into a Mk10 from the Rodello? boxing with full interior and vacform tailplanes with MSG and black camo so I'll pass on that one. A large aircraft in 1/32 and takes up a lot of space in the cabinet.

Just my two bobs.

TRF