2 questions Zacto and G Factor

Rob Colvin

I was looking to get a few parts from Zactoman, I reached out through the zacto website email to ask about availability. I have not recieved a response...is everything ok there?

2nd GFactor brass landing gear for an Academy F-18.....where can you find them? I have looked all over.

Thanks

Ordered from Zacto (Chris) not more than 2 weeks ago, got a quick email reply afterwards to one question and the order shipped very quickly. He is a one-man operation from all I understand, so it's certainly possible life is getting in the way of a quick response. 

Curious about G-Factor myself, I don't remember seeing any new releases from Ernie Gee in a long time nor have i seen Sprue Bros or H&B Hobbies (hbhobbies.com) get a restock of the sold-out items

On 2/6/2020 at 7:17 PM, Rob Colvin said:

I was looking to get a few parts from Zactoman, I reached out through the zacto website email to ask about availability. I have not recieved a response...is everything ok there?

Hi Rob (and others this may pertain to!),
My sincere apologies for not replying. In your case Rob, I really thought I did (and wondered why you didn't e-mail requesting an invoice).
To answer your question, yes the A-7 intake corrections are available, as are all other items on my website. Any items not available have either been removed from the website or are listed as currently not available.

The past few months have been my busiest in my near 15 years of running Zactomodels. As Seiran mentioned, I'm a one-man-band and sometimes in the chaos things get missed. Yes, sometimes life gets in the way.
I do try to reply to all e-mails but when things get hectic and the inbox gets flooded it can be difficult. I try to always reply to order/business related e-mails first and get to the others when I can, but sometimes they get buried and forgotten. If something you consider urgent hasn't received a reply, please re-send it.
Family issues happen with everybody and family always comes first.
Maintaining a 90 year old house and its contents can also be a challenge. The good news is that there's not much left that can break (knock on wood) that  I haven't repaired.
And then there's Mother Nature... While Preston Idaho doesn't get an overwhelming amount of snow, I have a two-car wide 120' driveway and I'm armed with nothing but a shovel. Not fun when you have a bad back. Add in having to shovel doggie trails in a big back yard and the result can be slowed down work and necessary recovery time.

As mentioned, I've been busier than ever.
I do my best to get the orders out as quickly as I can. Normally this would be the next or following day, but lately it's been 2, 3 even 4 or more days depending on the line. If the delay is longer than a few days I always try to contact the customer and let them know the status of their order.

A huge "Thank you!" to all that have been supporting the business. It is much appreciated (and much needed!). :bow:

Cheers,

Chris

6 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

At least its nice to know that one of our most liked vendors is doing steady/good business!    I think I speak for most Chris when I say your products are thoroughly fantastic, and top notch in about every way you can categorize "top".

exactly, i have yet to see better parts. some come close, but nothing better