Mosquito rockets

gunpowder

The rocket stubs are available in resin from MDC but you have to either source suitable rails or scratch build them. 

https://www.modeldesignconstruction.co.uk/32nd-scale/72-rocket-mounting-stubs.html

Aviaeology is supposed to have a set of rails coming lot but I've been waiting over 2 years and still no sign of them.

For the rockets themselves, Quickboost, Profimodeller and Special Hobby make them. 

Carl

21 minutes ago, seiran01 said:

I still have a set of Paragon Mossie rockets for sale if anyone’s looking...

It's the rockets and rails you have Mike, the only accurate rails for the Mosquito available, the Aviaeology ones have been about 2 1/2 - 3 years late, when I emailed them last year they didn't bother to reply. 

Hi,

We do both types of rockets Mk1 and Mk3 rails both suitable for the Mosquito with a choice of HE or armour piercing, the mounting stubs are for the Typhoon but we do the Mosquito mounting stubs as well so it's a small job to change  the stub mountings.

Bob

On mine => (here)

I used Special Hobby (I think they are initially intended for their tempest) rockets and rails and MDC mounting stubs. Requires a bit of DIY, nothing exceptional and you have a convincing result (at least to my opinion).

cheers

Edited by discus