The Revell Classic trilogy

LSP_Mike

Thanks Mike. Revellution was what they called it, right? Between the Revell Master Modelers Club and Shep Paine, I remember my modeling universe expanding rapidly. 

The shape of the Monogram Mustang is pretty accurate, no? 

They say the Monogram was pretty close . I got the Phantom Mustang for Christmas '61

and one of my sisters broke it to pieces so It's loooong gone :rolleyes:. I bot the 109F first as it

was the only model of a round wing 109 except for the Airfix 1/72 kit at the time ... '67  :speak_cool:

My stash has an original Lindberg He 111, original Tamiya Pz III M/N, and Revell 109G.

I also have an original Charles W Morgan and a sealed 22" USS Constitution.

Remember the iron on transfers from Revell?

I don't recall the specific kit, possibly Revell, many, many years ago, that had a great art print inside of B-17's dropping bombs. That print stayed on my wall for years and years until I moved just a few years back. Where it is now I have no clue.

15 minutes ago, CATCplSlade said:

The only old goodies I still have are a bunch of the diorama shots from the Bandai 1/48 armor and the Paine diorama sheets from the big bombers. However, it seems many of my Hobby Boss kits come with prints.

Almost all of the Otaki 1:48 scale aircraft came with prints too. I owned quite a few of the kits at one time, and they all seemed to have them.

1 hour ago, chrish said:

The only print I still have left from the ‘70’s is from the Queen album Fat Bottom Girls (a 33 Rpm record) with a poster of hundreds of naked young ladies on bycicles.

Well, if you're going to toss album inserts into the mix, I still have pretty much all of mine from my punk albums. The only things I lost were those from the Beatle's Sgt Pepper and White albums, unfortunately.