The Revell Classic trilogy

LSP_Mike

Was wondering if they included the skeletons. Google:

’Designed by Tom Daniel, It's jam-packed with authentic historical detail and precision molded in authentic German Africa Korps colors. Kit includes Two skeletons, the driver and commander Decals with World War II style military markings.’

http://www.scalemodelnews.com/2009/12/rommels-rod-monogram-krazy-kommand-kar.html?m=1

Edited by Pup7309

I did the Raiden years ago. The office was more typical of U.S. Revell 32nd offerings, but still better than most for the time. Overall a really nice kit and my favorite. I do miss Revell's Ki-43. IMO that was one of their best 32nd kits. I believe that was done in the U.S.

7 minutes ago, Astro32 said:

I did the Raiden years ago. The office was more typical of U.S. Revell 32nd offerings, but still better than most for the time. Overall a really nice kit and my favorite. I do miss Revell's Ki-43. IMO that was one of their best 32nd kits. I believe that was done in the U.S.

The Revell kit may just be a better bet for me then, rather than waiting for Hasegawa to update theirs, which it looks like they may never do.