New Landing Gear Products

D.B. Andrus

D.B.

I have a set of turned brass / resin Macchi 202/205 landing gear sets (PCM kit aftermarket) from a small company in Italy I picked up a few years ago while working in Rome. I would think you might be able to produce these LG sets and retire off this new Macchi combination early?  Just an idea if interested?  Let me know if you might be interested.  I’d be More than happy in supplying you a set to fabricate your new examples.  

Cheers

Troy 

22 hours ago, TwoHands said:

I got my Fw gear yesterday. They are great looking parts and shipped fast. Where will I be able to buy more later without the LSP board?  Jeff

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the compliment!

At the moment I'm struggling to get a website together......it's about .1% done, so it'll be a while. Will announce on LSP when ready - that should be around December, 2032.

Cheers,

D.B.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to admit that i've only read the first page of this thread to see what items are available (and total up a prospective order). So sorry if my suggestion has already been mentioned.

So with that been typed, would you consider making sets for the Revell Ju88 A4 and He219?

5 hours ago, D.B. Andrus said:

I sold my Ju 88 and will have to look around for donor parts.

I have a Ju 88 in my stash (planning to do a Ju 188 conversion) and could donate the landing gear.

Regards

Joahcim