Raffle Winners!

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

It took me some time to follow up on all the logistics involved with this raffle, and I still haven't been able to contact Peter Castle of airscale (presumably he's away - anybody know for sure?), so my apologies for the delay in announcing the winners of our 20th Anniversary Multi-engine Group Build prize raffle.

Before I list the winners below, I'd like to thank our sponsors for their generous support of the raffle, and our 20th Anniversary celebrations generally. It's much appreciated by the staff here at LSP, and I'm sure even more so by the winners!

The raffle itself was done as a blind draw, working down the random list of prizes, and drawing and allocating names against them equally randomly. So, those who scored something aren't so much winners (there was no contest), as lucky bastards!

So, without further ado, the "winners" are presented below, with their respective prizes listed below their names:

Carl Kung (BloorwestSiR):

HK Models - Lancaster kit

hkm.jpg.decf88c8a7248c85b00e68cdf8862b6b.jpg

Brad Gaff (BradG):

Wingnut Wings - Junkers D.1 kit

wwlogo.png.e31ca279b7f81decdad55a30dcd476a5.png

Peter White (Whitey):

Meng AIR Modeller - 1-year magazine subscription

1860624471_MengAIRModeller_small.jpg.256391792c68ec78f5ddf8abd5b6c7da.jpg

Martin Davis (machine_marty):

Valiant Wings Publishing - a selection of four titles

vwp.jpg.9f9472d38b7e1605bfeeb112efd2bd5f.jpg

Gord McTaggart (gmctaggart):

HobbyLink Japan - 10,000 JPY store credit

hlj-small-cropped.jpg.5902a70e5e1f1cec00190fc55640bbd9.jpg

Harald Sydness (Winnie):

LSP Official - US$150 Sprue Brothers voucher

2132405669_forum_logocopy.png.1a8add39edd06f6d4f8ec2242ce5db13.png

Matt Porter (Vynce804):

Lukgraph - F6C-4 kit

Lukgraph-Logo.png.603eb4f5214ae8a7e4795ce47e37f826.png

Kent Karlsen (kkarlsen):

airscale - complete set of products

airscale_logo.jpg.78eface89c903ee3df2fe6fb89ac66d8.jpg

Adam (Ajak):

Marsh Models - Aerotech S.M. S.65 kit

100 GBP Hannants voucher courtesy LSP

Unfortunately the S.65 kit that Marsh Models proposed as a prize still isn't ready, so we've provided a Hannants store voucher to Adam as a fallback.

Sadly, I couldn't draw everyone's name out of the hat, so my commiserations to those of you who missed out, and my hearty congratulations to those lucky enough to have scored a prize.

And lastly, thanks to all of you who participated in the Group Build, whether you won something or not. We couldn't have done it without you!

Kev

Thanks Kev! I'm still trying to figure out where I'll be putting the Lanc once it's built. Or more precisely, my wife is. :P

Thanks also to all the sponsors for the great prizes and thanks to everyone who built something in the GB, finished or otherwise. It made for a very diverse GB.

Carl

On 1/26/2020 at 5:07 AM, LSP_Kevin said:

Howdy folks,

It took me some time to follow up on all the logistics involved with this raffle, and I still haven't been able to contact Peter Castle of airscale (presumably he's away - anybody know for sure?), so my apologies for the delay in announcing the winners of our 20th Anniversary Multi-engine Group Build prize raffle.

Kent Karlsen (kkarlsen):

airscale - complete set of products

airscale_logo.jpg.78eface89c903ee3df2fe6fb89ac66d8.jpg

And lastly, thanks to all of you who participated in the Group Build, whether you won something or not. We couldn't have done it without you!

Kev

Woohooo!!

Sorry Kev - I was in Thailand on vacation so sorry for holding things up :)

Well done everyone & Kent I will be in touch about getting your goodies to you!

Peter