2020 Italeri preview catalog

Dave Williams

Looks like the only 1/32 kits listed are the upcoming Tornado GR.4, a new boxing of the F-104A/C kit, and a set of NATO pilot/crew figures.

https://www.themodellingnews.com/2020/01/preview-of-italeris-catalogue-new-items.html#more

Edited by Dave Williams

Looking fwd to the Tonka. If the other 1/32 releases are anything to go by it should have intake ducting, and possibly flaps. 

Its complexity has no doubt caused a few delays, so it would be encouraging to see some test shots.

Tony 

• 5 months later...

www.italeri.com - 2515 - Scale 1 : 32 F-104 STARFIGHTER A/C

aeroscale.kitmaker.net - Starfighter Re-Released

Italeri has re-released the 1/32 scale F-104 Starfighter this time as an A/C with some early marking options pre 1965

There are six marking options all in natural metal. 

84387412_4129025773836678_34387367590909

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

Nice.

Juraj

On 1/26/2020 at 10:16 AM, vince14 said:

The 1/12 Lancia Delta HF is good news - currently if you want one of those, you're looking at shelling out over £650 for the MFH kit.

But iff you look at what you get from mfh that's unbelievable and I found a shop the are selling it for 620 euro still a lot 

Mark

I'm just amazed Italeri is actually doing new tool kits.  Especially cars.  Seems like they've been relying heavily on repopping older kits.

Will have to look at the Delta when it comes out.  Maybe a mainstream O37 could follow it.  I don't want to sell a kidney for the MFH one, despite how beautiful the kit is.

Matt