F16 Falcon Pylon Markings HGW

Robthepom

I hope you can help,

I bought a Tamiya F16 Falcon from a FB group, it came with HGW wet transfers, including a small Pylon sheet. There is not placement instructions for the pylon stencils

I have looked on google for a while and can't find any references that show the HGW marking and where and on what pylon they go

Any help or pictures would be appreciated

thanks in advance

RmJeZFu.jpg

01r7KFu.jpg

8 hours ago, dashotgun said:

do  search on google for  f 16 pylons look at the images you will see the markings

Do you think I haven’t tried that, I wouldn’t be asking on here if I could find the info on google:wacko:

i thought someone may have a few reference photos, but if not I,ll just guess:coolio:

Edited by Robthepom

5 hours ago, Robthepom said:

Do you think I haven’t tried that, I wouldn’t be asking on here if I could find the info on google:wacko:

i thought someone may have a few reference photos, but if not I,ll just guess:coolio:

there are some on the rail,but not the pylon here

http://data3.primeportal.net/hangar/isaac_gershman/f-16i_sufa_407/images/f-16i_sufa_407_3_of_4.jpg

http://data3.primeportal.net/hangar/isaac_gershman/f-16i_sufa_432/images/f-16i_sufa_432_3_of_7.jpg

15 hours ago, dashotgun said:

do  search on google for  f 16 pylons look at the images you will see the markings

touchy  I found a many photos online   your welcome  and in fact two bobs  aviation in their missile  series also has markings for the pylon

Edited by dashotgun