IBG Models - 1:32 PZL P.11c Test Build

Trak-Tor

1 hour ago, MarCoRp said:

I asked IBG for some official position :) Here it is:

IBG Models 1/32 PZL P.11c will hit the stores in the very last days of February, so depending on your location you can expect it then, or in a first days of March. The model will be available in 2 editions:

- standard, full plastic + PE parts, 3 sets of markings

- limited, as standard set with additional 4 turned metal barrels for the machine guns (Master production), resin figure of a pilot and 1 extra set of markings.

Final, exact price will be revealed in a couple of days, preorders on IBGs webstore and other model shops should be opened around that time too.

Hope it helps :)

Wow, I didn't expect to see it so soon! Hopefully they can keep to that schedule, but regardless, it will be worth waiting for whenever it is ready. It looks stunning!

Such great news!

Richard

PS: Maybe we can hope to see a PZL P.23 Karas as well some day. Well...someone had to say it. :)

4 minutes ago, MarCoRp said:

I just found resin pilot shown on that site ->link

Just read the page via the magic of google translate, and it states they're going to release a profipack-type kit in the future containing the pilot, Yahu accessories, and chocolate!

16 hours ago, R Palimaka said:

PS: Maybe we can hope to see a PZL P.23 Karas as well some day. Well...someone had to say it. :)

from FB comments on IBG page

Q: If PZL-11 and PZL-24 appear at 1/32, why not PZL-37? Or even a PZL-23 Karas!

Answer from :IBG Models: PZL 37 in 1/32 is a bit too big for us to tackle right now, lets see how successful the smaller planes are :)

so if P.11 will be succesfull we will see most probably another single engine planes in near future

btw the price of P.11 will be less than 200 PLN which is around 45€, but I would guess this will be the price of basic version

jan 

4 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Hannants have a Yahu detail set available at half price.

This one is designed to be used Silver Wings kit. They also made a set designed for IBG kit and the content is different.

Here is that dedicated to IBG:

6Vjlqa8l.jpg

Edited by MarCoRp