IBG Models - 1:32 PZL P.11c Test Build

Trak-Tor

On 1/31/2020 at 8:22 AM, Flachenty said:

DkA651yuV5WCNUidDo2dcwpwOLT__bcrQQYRM-kf5UiXhIgVJ8Aggavlrj1SyjBC5BZ-9Rd56g6vreHz

The whole kit looks superb, with incredible attention to detail. I am so excited about his one.

Even the corrugations on the wing look to be in scale. On the real thing they are quite petite, and seen at an angle from the side almost disappear. These are photos I took in August 2018:

e8wR0OUh.jpg

yHaFnGZh.jpg

hTpKcJ1h.jpg

Richard

Edited by R Palimaka

YESSSSSS!  A PZL 11!!!  And to boot, a kit that looks like it will rival any manufacturer.  This is one of the best looking and unique pre-war aircraft around.  This will definately be a buy 2, build 1 immediately kits.  Thank you IBG!

17 hours ago, Steve Eagle said:

Any release date or cost information out yet for this.

I asked IBG for some official position :) Here it is:

IBG Models 1/32 PZL P.11c will hit the stores in the very last days of February, so depending on your location you can expect it then, or in a first days of March. The model will be available in 2 editions:

- standard, full plastic + PE parts, 3 sets of markings

- limited, as standard set with additional 4 turned metal barrels for the machine guns (Master production), resin figure of a pilot and 1 extra set of markings.

Final, exact price will be revealed in a couple of days, preorders on IBGs webstore and other model shops should be opened around that time too.

Hope it helps :)