williamj

Trumpygawa Hellcat x 2

Back at the bench with an oldy but goody...We are taking two Hasegawa Hellcats and attempting to entitle them.

Have been collecting AM for a long time ,some just recently traded for with a good modeling friend. 

Mating Trumpter wings to the Has fuselage x2,want a F6F-3 and a F6F-5. Will attempt to rescribe and enhance all the surface detail..new cockpits,detailed engines, etc.

Have line drawings and references in place and a head full of ideas..All that's left is a bit of time and some luck sorting out how to do it.LOL. 

Cheers Bill.

cwZixY.jpg

jDdn3C.jpg

Got my hands on this nice base from Australia ...quite lovely it is

Edited by williamj

Looks like a full meal deal for two!  Always fun watching builds loaded with aftermarket goodies!  Can be much more informational than online reviews so this could be a valuable reference for many builders!

19 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

YAY! 

With bells on! - very much looking forward to seeing this.

Just in case you didn't know Obscureco produced a prop, and replacement u/c doors, no doubt oop, but you might get lucky in the Traders Board should you need.

I had a set of the Obscureco gear doors, but I didn't use them because I actually liked the Hase kit doors better (with a few modifications, of course). I will dig around and see if I still have them, if you'd like, but I think I may have already given them away some time back.

Tim

2 hours ago, BiggTim said:

I had a set of the Obscureco gear doors, but I didn't use them because I actually liked the Hase kit doors better (with a few modifications, of course). I will dig around and see if I still have them, if you'd like, but I think I may have already given them away some time back.

Tim

We're OK...The Trumpeter doors aren't bad,just have to get rid the shotgunned surface and clean them up. but do appreciate the offer.