ICM announces Fiat Cr.42 1/32 in three presentations!

FCM

57 minutes ago, Dpgsbody55 said:

Very good news.  Way to go, ICM :thumbsup::thumbsup:  I've been wanting to see some Italian planes in 1/32 and this is a great start.  How about a Macchi too, please?  Preferably the C202.

Cheers,

Michael

Completely agree with you on that one, other than it would be nice to see a new C.200 first. Other than the utterly unavailable PCM short run kit and the ‘when the hell will it ever appear’  promised Special Hobby kit, we are devoid of any LSP kit of the 200 in plastic and the Fiat C.50 is taken care of (mostly). 

I do agree that more of the 2 and 5 series Fiats, Macchi’s and an Re.2005 would be nice, but at least there are/were a few available. Yes please to more inter war aircraft, if only so I can indulge in my guilty pleasure of building a fleet of LSP Spanish Civil War aircraft.

I'll echo the thoughts of a couple other fellas;... this release really does nothing for me, but I still wish them great success, as they then may eventually release some stuff that I am interested in, filling in some gaps where other manufacturers seem to fear to tread.

In short order we´ve got the Swedish J8 (Gladiator) and the J11 (CR42) so I´m one happy camper and I will get at least one of each! :clap2:

The colorful PT-17 is a must too, how long will it be before they release a good Tiggie (SK11) or a Bristol Bulldog (J7)? :D

Let them come, I´ll buy every one!  :clap2:

Stefan :D

5 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

but I still wish them great success, as they then may eventually release some stuff that I am interested in, filling in some gaps where other manufacturers seem to fear to tread.

And there it is.

That's why people need to lighten up about new releases. So they didn't make it to the one you wanted; be patient. The only downside is if you die before they get to it, but there is plenty of good stuff to mess with while you wait. I would love it to tears if Hasegawa made a Doka to go with their other VW buses in 1/24. The ultimate would be if someone would release in 1/24 either a 1969 VW Deluxe Transporter or 1973 Volvo P1800, the cars I and my wife owned when we met.

I know those aren't planes, but I'm starting to lose hope for a Devastator in 1/32 and those were next on my list.

7 hours ago, Jan_G said:

while I will take both releases of Cr.42, I"m really looking forward to the upocming releases of Gladiator Mk.II and Sea Gladiator

and the Pt-13 and Pt-17 are must have for me. 

jan

i-gwSPZb2.png

i-HX3XRNK.png

Cr42 and Gladiator II. Well done ICM!

51 minutes ago, Pup7309 said:

I wonder if they’d do an early model Stuka?

That would sort of butt up to their current time line of releases and would be a good one, but substantially larger than any 32nd release prior for them.

12 hours ago, Redcap1960 said:

Completely agree with you on that one, other than it would be nice to see a new C.200 first. Other than the utterly unavailable PCM short run kit and the ‘when the hell will it ever appear’  promised Special Hobby kit, we are devoid of any LSP kit of the 200 in plastic and the Fiat C.50 is taken care of (mostly). 

I do agree that more of the 2 and 5 series Fiats, Macchi’s and an Re.2005 would be nice, but at least there are/were a few available. Yes please to more inter war aircraft, if only so I can indulge in my guilty pleasure of building a fleet of LSP Spanish Civil War aircraft.

I agree, but I was trying not to be greedy :lol:.  In my ideal world, I'd have a 1/32 model of each of the MC200, MC202 and MC205, as well as the Fiat CR42.  An I like my LSP's to have a detailed engine as well as cockpit together with good overall detail, so please take note, ICM, or anyone else planing such a model.

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Dpgsbody55