ICM announces Fiat Cr.42 1/32 in three presentations!

FCM

ICM are releasing subjects quickly and consistently that have been wanted for a long time. This is great to see. Perhaps it was a general level of increase in confidence seeing so many biplanes built from the WNW catalogue that have given manufacturers the faith that there is a market as they can be built successfully. 1/32 scale is perfect for many of them; not only the WWI subjects but also there interwar and early WWII subjects.

Kind regards,

Paul

Edited by Archimedes

16 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

ICM are releasing subjects quickly and consistently that have been wanted for a long time. This is great to see. Perhaps it was a general level of increase in confidence seeing so many biplanes built from the WNW catalogue that have given manufacturers the faith that there is a market as they can be built successfully. 1/32 scale is perfect for many of them; not only the WWI subjects but also there interwar and early WWII subjects.

Kind regards,

Paul

Well said Paul.  If the Fiat is as good as the Gladiator, and why wouldn't it be, ICM are on to another winner which will further encourage them to do more biplanes.  Wonderful!! Oh, and welcome to the Forum Paul. :clap2:

1 hour ago, AlanG said:

It would appear i am one of the few that think MEH! to this. Italian aircraft have never done anything for me. Glad for those that like this type of thing but... i'll pass thanks.

Admit it; you're just afraid of tackling those camo schemes. Deep inside you know you want this.

I can’t admit to being enthusiastic about this release.  But I am glad it will make someone happy.  I think ICM have decided to strike before our aging fingers get too cold or turn to dust.  For surely in 20 years very few will remember it.

A perfect illustration of why Il Duce should have retired in 1939.  Ugly little plane.