NLLSP- No Longer a Large Scary Project- finished

chrish

Thanks very much,  you are all very kind!

Using the included wall hanging adapter I've hung the bomber on the wall to clean up my work area. After all that grinding sanding and painting it was really a dusty dirty mess. Work shall recommence on the final assembly and then the base next. I'm planning (hoping for) a landscape of squares of a green and brown farm land pattern as would be seen from the sky painted onto the base.

What a great project! just a quick question, is the fairing for the bombardier astro dome included in the box? Whant to build a F model, that sadly crashed a few km from my house after a mid air collision with another B-17, and that has the same astro dome on the nose. 

Keep up the good work!

Jan

Thanks Gazz!

thanks Jan!

2 hours ago, jan p said:

What a great project! just a quick question, is the fairing for the bombardier astro dome included in the box? Whant to build a F model, that sadly crashed a few km from my house after a mid air collision with another B-17, and that has the same astro dome on the nose. 

Keep up the good work!

Jan

yes, indeed the fairing and two types of domes are included in the kit. The hole has to be cut in the top of the nose section to install the fairing and dome but, as you can see it fits pretty good.

thanks for looking in