1/24 Hellcat Decal and Conversion sets Available Now

Ali62

Hi Guys

Here is a bumper set of new releases all in one go, available for ordering and shipping right now (well over the next few days)

Basically a few stand alone decal sheets, to be used in conjunction with the kit decals, early F6F-5 fuselage windows, and a few F6F-5N conversion sets with decals.

Before you all ask, yes I am working on the F6F-3 conversion, this will also be done with a few decal sheet options. Release date for the -3    ???????? next few months.

Best to visit here to get all the information. https://aerocraftmodels.bigcartel.com/category/1-24th

A few pictures for colour (or color for US friends)

KD127 X D Minsi D JZ796 PAT D JZ931 C3 D 

Death Destruction D Black Death D 13 D

55 minutes ago, Ali62 said:

Before you all ask, yes I am working on the F6F-3 conversion, this will also be done with a few decal sheet options. Release date for the -3    ???????? next few months.

YAY!!!!     I still have not read anything about another version release by AF, so this is very welcome. 

• 1 year later...
On 1/14/2020 at 9:41 PM, Ali62 said:

Hi Guys

(...)

Best to visit here to get all the information. https://aerocraftmodels.bigcartel.com/category/1-24th

Is the F6F-3 conversion still planned?

I've been delaying my build waiting for this one. I don't mind delaying more - just wondering if it is worth waiting for it?

Thanks 

3 hours ago, red Dog said:

Is the F6F-3 conversion still planned?

I've been delaying my build waiting for this one. I don't mind delaying more - just wondering if it is worth waiting for it?

Thanks 

Apologies for the delay, simple answer is that the project is not dead but it is not ready either, however a few are pestering me for it so will try and finish it off soonest.

cheers Ali