seiran01

Trouble with orders from Internet Hobbies?

Has anyone had trouble ordering from internethobbies.com before? I put an order in on January 1st for two products listed as in stock. Still no shipping confirmation, I contacted Wednesday/Thursday of last week to ask the status and received a blunt impersonal "we are closed for inventory and will check when we reopen" in response. I've done inventory before for a large hobby shop, sure it takes a while, but not this long. 

I contacted again last night, this time by replying directly to my order confirmation - i'll give them today to respond, but I don't have much confidence in a favorable outcome... 

Hoping I don't need to cancel the order, and definitely hoping i don't have to cancel and get Visa involved for my refund :(

personally, I'll never use them again. Preordered 2 of the AMK Tomcats from them over a year ago, when they finally started shipping to everyone (from other vendors) I still had no email from them or my kits. Finally I get ONE kit in the mail last week. A month after Sprue Bros was shipping theirs. Still no answer about the other kit.

17 minutes ago, seiran01 said:

:doh: Just reading that gives me enough of an answer... no, don't think i want to google that now

Hahah, dont. Its crazy.   Ive never used these guys before, but I dont believe Ill start now. 

I had the temerity to ask about my other Tomcat, and the lack of communication about my order. I was then berated by the rep who informed me that I ordered my kits on Sept. 2 of this year and that many other people had ordered before me, and they would send my kit once they got a restock.

I then reminded him that my order date was Sept. 2, 2018. Not this year. Their attitude and customer service sucks big time.

Better Business Bureau Rating: F

"BBB ratings represent the BBB's opinion of how the business is likely to interact with its customers. The BBB rating is based on information BBB is able to obtain about the business, including complaints received from the public."

https://www.bbb.org/us/pa/mayfield/profile/wholesale-hobby-supplies/internet-hobbies-0241-235973355/complaints